Viet Agri Wholesale is dedicated to providing consumers with Vietnam agricultural products at competitive costs. The company is one of the most well-known exporters of agricultural goods from Vietnam that you can trust on.
1. Main Vietnam agricultural products of Viet Agri Wholesale
Viet Agri Wholesale is a large Vietnam agricultural products distributor all over the world. The main products sold in Viet Agri Wholesalr are rice, coffee, cashews and spices.
1.1 Prestigious ST25 Rice
In the present wholesale rice market, ST25 is a premium kind of rice.
- The ST25 rice is a member of the ST fragrant rice line, which was created and enhanced over the course of 20 years by engineer Ho Quang Cua (Ho Quang Tri DNTN, Soc Trang). This rice type is mostly farmed in the province of Soc Trang.
- Long grain rice and a transparent, as opposed to a white, belly are characteristics. It is simple to detect the distinctive scent of young nuggets and pandan leaves in ST25 rice grains even when they are still living.
- When rice is cooked, it becomes pliable, aromatic, and especially deliciously sweet. Even when you boil rice with minimal water since rice is aromatic.
- Additionally, ST25 is thought to have more nutritional value than other varieties of rice when compared to regular rice. They have large protein content as well as high quantities of vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium, and fiber.
As one of the top rices and top Vietnam agricultural products as well in the world in recent years, ST25 rice has been the pride of Vietnam. As a result, this kind of rice is consumed everyday and exported to several significant global markets. You can easily ST25 rice of Viet Agri Wholesale by contacting Twitter of Viet Agri Wholesale.
1.2 Robusta Green Coffee
Due to its high caffeine content, Robusta is one of the most popular products used to create coffee worldwide. Typically, espresso and instant coffee are made with robusta.
- Tay Nguyen was born in Vietnam, the primary producer of Robusta coffee, which is the most popular kind for wholesale coffee bean purchases worldwide.
- Compared to Robusta coffee beans, the Robusta green beans have some visual distinctions. Let’s look at them so you can distinguish between them.
- Robusta coffee beans are green when they are first harvested.
- Robusta coffee generally has a robust aroma that can range from mild to very strong. They have an oats flavor. Robusta coffee that hasn’t been roasted will smell like raw peanuts. There is a little scent left behind after roasting pure wood. If you pay close attention, it smells like burnt rubber.
1.3 Aromatic Broken Cinnamon
Many nations use broken cinnamon as a popular spice. This kind of cinnamon has a distinct aroma and is frequently used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. This is one the famous Vietnam agricultural products that is provided by Viet Agri Wholesale.
- Instead of a cinnamon stick, you can use broken cinnamon, the inferior variety. A combination of all the broken or improperly processed bark is referred to as “Vietnamese broken cinnamon.”
- The majority of broken cinnamon grown and processed in Vietnam is done so in the central provinces of Quang Ninh, Yen Bai, and Quang Ngai. Due to the humid tropical climate and the wet, well-drained soil, this is the perfect place for cinnamon to flourish.
- When cinnamon is processed, either the cinnamon bark is split into many pieces or the cinnamon branch is peeled and sliced into little pieces. Choosing fruit with a 1-4% oil content, peeling it thoroughly, and cutting it into pieces
1.4 Black Peppercorn
Black pepper is one of the sources that helps distributors make enormous profits in the wholesale pepper industry. In addition to being utilized in cosmetics and medications, it is used as a spice in cooking. In order to benefit financially the most, please talk with us and select our black pepper.
The black peppercorns offered by Viet Agri Wholesale are from Vietnam, one of the top producers and exporters of wholesale pepper in the world. Hundreds of thousands of tons of black pepper are produced in Vietnam on a wholesale basis each year for export to other nations.
The black pepper sold by Viet Agri Wholesale – a famous Vietnam agricultural products distributor is farmed mostly in the countries of Binh Phuoc, Dak Lak, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, and Gia Lai. because of this, our black pepper
1.5 Best Broken Star Anise
Due to their widespread usage and appeal on the global market for Vietnam agricultural products, anise is steadily rising to the top of the list. Finding the best broken star anise, though, is a challenge. We will assist you here.
- The northern mountainous regions, particularly Lang Son, provide the majority of Vietnam’s output. The complete batch of broken star anise items produced by Nghia Hoan Viet Agri Wholesale, a prominent Vietnamese business that exports tons of agricultural goods each year, is manufactured from Lang Son star anise. Lang Son anise goods are constantly recognized internationally for its huge production and pleasant aroma thanks to low temperatures caused by the high terrain and the soil’s quality with an appropriate pH.
- All of the broken star anise items created by Nghia Hoan Viet Agri Export in Lang Son, Vietnam, are made from premium anise. Nghia Hoan Viet Agri Export co., Ltd.’s broken star anise is a natural hue. These goods have an admixture of around 1% and a moisture level of about 13.5%. The star anise is not too crumbly when it breaks; the maximum amount is 7–10%.
2. Viet Agri Wholesale is reliable to buy Vietnam agricultural products
Vietnam is a major producer of agricultural products, including spices, fruits, vegetables, and coffee. In recent years, the country’s agricultural industry has been expanding, and there is a growing demand for its products both domestically and internationally. As a result, there has been a rise in the number of companies specializing in the import and export of agricultural products from Vietnam. Among all, Viet Agri Wholesale is an outstanding name that is believed by a lot of people.
The company work to connect Vietnamese farmers and producers with customers around the world, helping to increase access to high-quality, affordable products while supporting local communities. Import and export companies play a crucial role in the growth and development of the Vietnamese agricultural industry, helping to increase economic opportunities and promote sustainable agriculture practices. Whether you are a buyer looking for a reliable source of fresh produce or a producer looking to expand your market reach, working with a Vietnam agricultural products import and export company can provide many benefits.
One of the earliest Vietnamese distributors to provide Vietnam agricultural products on the global market is Viet Agri Wholesale. Being the leading experts in the agriculture industry, the firm is proud to provide its products to clients all over the world. Viet Agri Wholesale is always trying to enhance product quality and boost production capacity in response to the market’s rising demand for agricultural products.
Established in 1995, Viet Agri Wholesale sells a range of products, including wholesale star anise, rice, coffee, cinnamon, and coffee. With our premium goods, we have so far conquered a number of prestigious markets throughout the world. Customers will benefit significantly from A’s wholesale items’ low prices in terms of money. If you want to compare the price that Viet Agri Wholesale with the standard price you can surf our website, for example this article https://vietagriwholesale.com/vietnam-black-pepper-price-with-high-quality-products/ provide you an overview about the price of Vietnam black pepper.
Ý kiến bạn đọc (0)